Our Sydney Work + Travel package includes:
The Physical Stuff:
- Airport shuttle pick up.
- 3-nights accommodation at Sydney/Melbourne’s most popular hostel.
- 24/7 emergency contact number/assistance.
- Aussie handbook – a guide to everything you need to know in Australia.
- Australian SIM card and phone number.
- FREE Harvest Guide Book and information for a second Working Holiday Visa.
- FREE use of the Wi-Fi and phone in the Sydney/Melbourne Office for Job and General Enquiries.
- FREE fax, photocopying, scanning and printing in the Sydney Office.
The Serious Stuff:
- Full 12-month membership to our dedicated Job service – Employers place jobs with us, and we place our AusJobbers into jobs. We also ensure you get paid on time into your Australian Bank Account; we provide you with REAL jobs, not just a list of them through our email job alert system.
- Australian welcome orientation and information session.
- Advice on setting up your Australian bank account, fee free.
- Tax information and assistance including “How to claim superannuation info sheet” and Tax File Number (TFN).
- CV/resume review and assistance.
- Assistance/advice with setting up your Medicare account.
- Assistance/advice with car purchase/insurance/registration etc.
- Personal mailbox in Sydney/Melbourne, and mail forwarding service (extra cost).
- Housing assistance – AusJob can help you to find an apartment, hostel or shared house.
The Fun Stuff:
- FREE Internet at the hostel (1 hour per night booked).
- Ice breaker welcome drinks – 2 FREE DRINKS and snacks – held every week and you can attend as many times as you want!
- Social activities programme, including FREE city Tour and beach walk (run by hostel).
- FREE monthly pub-crawl ticket with 3 free drinks included.
- Discounted travel deals, courses and special promotions exclusively for AusJobbers on this programme.
- Awesome free stuff (an AusJob t-shirt and bracelet!)
If you’re looking for the perfect way to meet people out in Australia, why not take a look at our popular Work, Travel and Fun package, which includes everything you see above as well as a full week of organized fun to allow you to see the sights, meet other travellers and find your feet before you start working.
We also have other excursions available, including Surf Camp, Dive Camp and Ranch Training, each of which allows you to gain a true taste of Australian culture. Call AusJob HQ on +441612223780 to seal your spot!
Fun Week Itinerary:
Upon your arrival at the hostel, get checked in and chill out, ahead of a BIG week of Fun!
We hope you’re not scared of heights – today we’ll be seeing Sydney from it’s highest point, while dining at the fabulous Tower Restaurant. Standing at a lofty 260m, the famous Sydney eatery is a sight to behold, and offers extraordinary views of Sydney.
Walk off your meal and relax at the trendiest spots at Sydney Harbor: explore the harbor side quarter of The Rocks and discover the spot where settlement began, Circular Quay and the iconic Sydney Harbor bridge.
On Day 3, you’re off to the Sydney Harbor to learn how to paddleboard! That night, get ready to start the evening with icebreaker drinks, where you’ll get some tasty snacks and free drinks whilst getting to know everyone on the programme.
The beautiful Blue Mountains of greater Sydney are not to be missed. Renowned for their exhilarating bushwalks and giant waterfalls, do you really need to be persuaded to visit? Whilst here, you’ll learn about the culture and history of the region from expert guides, while exploring the beauty of this world-famous National Park.
Travel to some unexpected locations in Sydney and be the first to see some of it’s hidden gems. Embrace the traditions of the locals, before spending Friday night on one of the best pub-crawl’s Australia has to offer!
Sleep off the after effects of the previous evening’s pub crawl and then prepare to get up close and personal with some of Australia’s unique wildlife at Sydney Wildlife World. Whether it’s furry or scaly, with four legs or eight, you’ll see creatures like you’ve never seen before, as well as all of the national favorites including plenty of koalas and kangaroos!
Time to get out, stretch your legs and enjoy the great Aussie sunshine! Take a stroll along one of the most beautiful stretches of coastline in Sydney and head to the most famous beach in the Southern Hemisphere, Bondi Beach. Take a dip in the ocean and enjoy a good old Aussie BBQ to finish off the week!
Book your flights
If you are ready to book your flights, our in-house flight team can help you book flights outbound and inbound flights to Australia.
Our team is dedicated to finding you the cheapest flights around, while delivering unrivalled customer service.
To book your flights, call +441612223780 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.